Diana Soundwave Tenor Electro-Acoustic Ukulele
Original price $469.00
Current price $350.00
- Cedar is a ukulele tone wood well-known for bright clarity and volume. Matched with the all-solid cedar top is a lovely walnut laminate wood to add a darker look and sound similar to rosewood. The pairing of the two woods provides a depth of tone unmatched. To make things even more heavenly to the gorgeous deep stain of the walnut is an all-body gloss that makes this ukulele truly stunning.
- Worth brand strings are highly regarded by professional musicians and amateur players alike. These fluorocarbon strings bring a quality and projection that brings out the beautiful tone of these instruments naming every note a total joy to play.
- The Flight Soundwave Pickup System represents a breakthrough in acoustic engineering and sound design, allowing you to get stunning acoustic sound and effects on your ukulele with or without being plugged into an amplifier or sound system.
- At Flight we do not rest on our laurels. One aspect of this is demonstrated in the evolution of our headstocks. Slotted headstocks make for easy strings changes, while ensuring sound precision. The steeper break angle makes for a more stable sound with the overall design adding more structural stability and better vibration of strings over the bone nut. We have installed beautiful gold colour open-geared tuners which gives a true regal feel to this ukulele.
- Don’t get us wrong. We love the beige case we use with our ukuleles but Royalty always travels in style. The Princess series needed a little pampering. Our royal purple infused burgundy case is lined with a plush 15mm thick padding that will keep your ukulele comfortably protected. When people see your case they’ll be lining up to see the Royalty inside.
- number of strings: 4
- string material type: Nylon